United Britannian Fleet Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Britannian Fleet Forum!

Welcome! Make yourself at home in the fleet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the hill

Go down 
+8
Spaztoid
charliescene
Shadowslayer347
maracuja247
ScottMcCoy
koolkikij
Merlin86
Rear Admiral Rolland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

King of the hill - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 pm

ur 4gting an important fact, they arent killing ur men i im with my armies of hell and the abyss .the turrets r killing u rite as u respond so u cudnt do anything even if u wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:27 pm

But my men have personal sheilds!
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 pm

i hav 2 supernatural armies of the the underworld and plus i hav every defense known to every species and u hav all u hav is personal shields. well u dont ur to busy getting spon killed
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 pm

These arn't any old sheilds. These sheilds are anti matter sheilds. Nothing can go through them but is someone tpouches them they disentegrate. But stuff can go out of them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:55 pm

supernatural armies. say it with me supernatural armies
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:57 pm

disentagrate. say it with me disetagrate
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:00 pm

um my armies arent bound by my by our laws ur shields dont work against my armies so, say with me again supernatural, one more time supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:07 pm

one more time they NEVER STOP working. lolololololololol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Rear Admiral Rolland wrote:
one more time they NEVER STOP working. lolololololololol lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Sleep

um hello that doesnt matter they dont work against my armies so even if they lasted a thousand yrs it still wudnt matter
Back to top Go down
charliescene

charliescene

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:48 pm

yeah, and i would own you all with my army of zin afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
koolkikij

koolkikij

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Rear Admiral Rolland wrote:

well, in that case i claim u have created a monopoly on the hill. monopolies r unconstitutional. i will once again, claim the hill as evidence lol
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Ha, to beat everyone's current command of the hill, I reappear in a new place so that the turrets aren't still killing me, then I activate an experimental device called, "Spaz Wins." It works, then we start a new game, and I climb the hill and put my nifty little flag at the top symbolizing my dominace of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm

then I go hack into the system and divide by zero and crash the whole system and nobdy wins ha
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 am

But we've been so busy winning, we didn't realise the world ended.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:01 am

so the world ended the show must go on so i go to the hill floating in space and claim it in the name if Razor
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Oh but then I claim it in the name of Rolland!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the hill
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Britannian Fleet Forum! :: The Lounge :: Lounge-
Jump to: