United Britannian Fleet Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Britannian Fleet Forum!

Welcome! Make yourself at home in the fleet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the hill

Go down 
+8
Spaztoid
charliescene
Shadowslayer347
maracuja247
ScottMcCoy
koolkikij
Merlin86
Rear Admiral Rolland
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
koolkikij

koolkikij

King of the hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:50 pm

It is mine now. Confiscated from all of you. Well, i claim this hill for Mother Russia.
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 pm

koolkikij wrote:
It is mine now. Confiscated from all of you. Well, i claim this hill for Mother Russia.

Um, 3 things. A, rolland, no matter how many times you pass wind at my shield, it's not going anywhere. Kj, as much as you order my shield to vanish, it won't happen. And you may claim the shield for whom ever you like, it's mine, and I am still in control of this hill, so ha!
Back to top Go down
koolkikij

koolkikij

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:26 pm

Spaztoid wrote:
koolkikij wrote:

Um, 3 things. A, rolland, no matter how many times you pass wind at my shield, it's not going anywhere. Kj, as much as you order my shield to vanish, it won't happen. And you may claim the shield for whom ever you like, it's mine, and I am still in control of this hill, so ha!

well, then by what u have done, its virutally impossible to take back the hill. which is OBVIOUSLY against the rules...so i will be taken the hill as evidence Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:31 pm

then i use tachyon torpedoes on ur shields and then come in and kill u mwhahahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
Spc.Ansar

Spc.Ansar

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Ansar fires a volley of Quantum Torpedoes at the planet containing the hill and simply destroys the planet. Who needs a hill anyway? we have a universe to conquer!
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 am

Spc.Ansar wrote:
Ansar fires a volley of Quantum Torpedoes at the planet containing the hill and simply destroys the planet. Who needs a hill anyway? we have a universe to conquer!

You misunderstand Ansar. The hill is all important, for he who controls the hill is supreme. The universe is just eh. Any old super villan can take that over. But the hill, oh the hill. It takes a special kind of genius to take that bad boy. Any whom, I rebuild the hill and then take it over again by puting a really nifty looking flag at the top which clearly symbolizes my dominace of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Spc.Ansar

Spc.Ansar

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:57 am

Meh. Ansar just drops out of orbit and heads back to base. After all, he has more ships to control.
Back to top Go down
Vasily Pasternyak

Vasily Pasternyak

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:21 am

Uses the Soviet Red Army to take over the hill, and positiions them in a way they can't be lodged out of, with Nuclear Fallout Bunkers, and Air Raid bunkers, trenches, tanks, artilery, and a consant CAP (Combat Air Patrol) over the hill, and I place the Soviet flag up so show the only one allowed to set foot on the hill is KJ, other than me of course.
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:00 am

Vasily Pasternyak wrote:
Uses the Soviet Red Army to take over the hill, and positiions them in a way they can't be lodged out of, with Nuclear Fallout Bunkers, and Air Raid bunkers, trenches, tanks, artilery, and a consant CAP (Combat Air Patrol) over the hill, and I place the Soviet flag up so show the only one allowed to set foot on the hill is KJ, other than me of course.

Ah! What is this teaming up non-sense?! Fine, I use the power of history to bankrupt your army causing them to sell of all of your defences, then I gas the area until all of your soldiers retreat. Finally, I march back up MY hill and replace my niftly little flag and sit down next to it in defiance of all who oppose my absolute authority of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 am

Spaztoid wrote:
Vasily Pasternyak wrote:

Ah! What is this teaming up non-sense?! Fine, I use the power of history to bankrupt your army causing them to sell of all of your defences, then I gas the area until all of your soldiers retreat. Finally, I march back up MY hill and replace my niftly little flag and sit down next to it in defiance of all who oppose my absolute authority of the hill.

u 4gt spaz i already killed u
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 am

Shadowslayer347, the silly silly fool who forgets whom he is conversing with wrote:
u 4gt spaz i already killed u

Oh, but shadow, if you read the dev. chats, players don't die, they are either transported out or are medicaly resecitated. so I was simply cured, then I completed my action Razz
Back to top Go down
Vasily Pasternyak

Vasily Pasternyak

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:03 am

Well I go back in time before you and stop you from going back in time to rob me of money by destorying your time machine thus the hill is mine again, with all the glory of the Soviet Union, but this time I make sure I get multiple backers for my army thus I can't go broke, and I make sure that my defense in impentitreable with walls and a orbital shield where ships can orbital bomb me out with automated sentry guns and a failsafe to where if I don't put in a code every minute a nuclear bomb goes off, and I'm the only one with the disarm code, thus the hill stays with the Soviet Union
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Then my mega secret ray gun that is orbiting the planet at every differant millisecond of it's history, then it goes back to one second before you made your fortress and disentagrates the hill then sends a probe down to put my flag up.
Back to top Go down
Vasily Pasternyak

Vasily Pasternyak

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:15 pm

luckly I go back in time before I die and send a plane to intercept your ray blast then use a nuke to destory you ray gun, thus my fortress is still alive with all the fortifcations in place still and the hill is still under the Soviet Union, then I open negotitions with the Chinese to get their army and airforce behind me as well thus I have an endless supply of money and troops, and with the money I place combat satillites up to protect me from orbital attacks as well and they have a temporal weapon that erases anything from time
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 pm

But then I get the British and American Army to back STARFLEET up and we start another WW3 or WW4.
Back to top Go down
koolkikij

koolkikij

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm

Rear Admiral Rolland wrote:
But then I get the British and American Army to back STARFLEET up and we start another WW3 or WW4.

enough of the violence!!! heres an idea...why dont we SHARE the hill? split it up between the factions?
Back to top Go down
Vasily Pasternyak

Vasily Pasternyak

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 pm

The Soviet Army Calls the North side of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:30 am

ha which gives me the opening to kill u all and then put spon killing turrets that hav shields and stop time travel so that everythime u spon u are killed mwhahahahahahahahahah. I KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! then
Back to top Go down
Vasily Pasternyak

Vasily Pasternyak

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 am

nice try but, you would have to get through a lot of soldiers to get me plus all my defenses and shields
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:20 pm

no cus if u all decided to lay down ur weapons and share the hill then all i hav 2 do is sneak by all of ur armies and kill u silently then put the spon killing turrets and then u all lose, or i just hack into the system and divide by zero then we all lose, take ur pick
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:26 pm

or i secretly set up a time bomb on all your turrets and destroy them. And how do you get past around a million soldiers with a couple turrets.
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:53 pm

ha they hav shields
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 am

You've all over complicated your defenses, so whist this is all going on, I destroy the time machine and it's blue prints, then I kill all scientists related to it's creation. Finially, while all your battles are raging on, I move the hill via vaccum, and set up a massive shield of unforgivingess around the entire hill, (including under it) and replace my nifty flag.
Back to top Go down
Shadowslayer347

Shadowslayer347

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 am

Spaztoid wrote:
You've all over complicated your defenses, so whist this is all going on, I destroy the time machine and it's blue prints, then I kill all scientists related to it's creation. Finially, while all your battles are raging on, I move the hill via vaccum, and set up a massive shield of unforgivingess around the entire hill, (including under it) and replace my nifty flag.

cant u remember im killed u all and now u are all getting killed by turrets that kill u when spon and then well thats happening i hav set up every defense know to any species and then claim the hill the property of the land of tthe Abyss and i hav my armies of all hell and the abyss in ranks. and my turrets prevent any1 from goin back in time
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 pm

but turrets are never the option. Whilst my men are getting slaugtered I deactivate all your power so your turrets don't work and they are defancless and my reamining men destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill   King of the hill - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the hill
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Britannian Fleet Forum! :: The Lounge :: Lounge-
Jump to: