United Britannian Fleet Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Britannian Fleet Forum!

Welcome! Make yourself at home in the fleet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dyssiden... - ASSIMILATED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dyssiden

dyssiden

dyssiden...  - ASSIMILATED! Empty
PostSubject: dyssiden... - ASSIMILATED!   dyssiden...  - ASSIMILATED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:27 am

I am finally up and running again, although on a completely different platform, one belonging to a certain hardware group supporting Os X. Few months ago i had a windows system crash that has compromised my hard-drive and all its contents. I had come to the end of the road where i had to decide between two evils.

1. Re-load Windows, and spend the next week or so tediously finding, installing drivers for all the peripherals and additions that i had made on my rig, then go thru the head-ache of having to spend countless more hours trying to get things jiving because "hardware conflicts", only to have my hard-drive compromised again in the not-so-distant future..... OR

2. Spend a STUPID amount of money on an apple computer, which is, as we all now, not only stupid expensive, but also stupid in gaming.

All-in-all, after much deliberation and no master_ _ _ _ _(heh, due to lack of the internets), i had decided that having lost 4 years worth of family pictures & media, which i might not be able to recover is pretty much unacceptable.

So i went and dished out over $2G on a new imac machine. I havent even looked up to see whether or not STO is compatible with macs, although i`d rather save myself the pain. But, alas, i`ve got a feeling that someone here would do me one final blow..
Back to top Go down
Merlin86
Admin
Merlin86

PostSubject: Re: dyssiden... - ASSIMILATED!   dyssiden...  - ASSIMILATED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 am

its good to have you back I really need to update you. meet me on this chat thing on the bottom of the page
Back to top Go down
https://britannianforum.forumotion.com
dyssiden

dyssiden

PostSubject: Re: dyssiden... - ASSIMILATED!   dyssiden...  - ASSIMILATED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 am

Merlin86 wrote:
its good to have you back I really need to update you. meet me on this chat thing on the bottom of the page

i dont see what chat thing? phpbb?
Back to top Go down
Merlin86
Admin
Merlin86

PostSubject: Re: dyssiden... - ASSIMILATED!   dyssiden...  - ASSIMILATED! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 am

you have to scroll all the way down on the main page and then you should see me in there
Back to top Go down
https://britannianforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dyssiden... - ASSIMILATED!   dyssiden...  - ASSIMILATED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dyssiden... - ASSIMILATED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Britannian Fleet Forum! :: The Lounge :: Lounge-
Jump to: