United Britannian Fleet Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Britannian Fleet Forum!

Welcome! Make yourself at home in the fleet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:50 am

For the Fleet Website, I need everyone to make make me an intrduction for me to post.

1.) Rank and name: i.e. Fleet Admiral Merlin
2.) Position: i.e. Admiral of Medical
3.) Brief Intro (If you want one posted): What ever you want posted publicly.
4.) Character info (If you want it): Any inforation you have on your character that you want in public
5.) Contact info (Anything you want to be used to communicate with you): i.e. example@awebsite.com or PM box on the PF's.

If you don't want a specific portion of this information posted in public, don't fill that section out. I only have a small space for each person's bio, so please keep everything short and sweet. I will correct any blaring spelling errors, but please try to correct your own spelling and grammar so that to the public eye we don't show any mistakes. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Ok, I've gotten Jason's Introduction. So far, when I'm done with the site, the only two people who are going to be apart of the UBF as far as the public eye is concerned is Jason and myself.
Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Britannian Fleet Forum! :: The Lounge :: Lounge-
Jump to: