United Britannian Fleet Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Britannian Fleet Forum!

Welcome! Make yourself at home in the fleet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
koolkikij

koolkikij

NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM   NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 pm

no thx, i like my current avatar : )
Back to top Go down
koolkikij

koolkikij

PostSubject: Re: NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM   NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 pm

solo21 wrote:
KJ you must have it as admiral merlin said for you to try it i mit re make it and if you want a avatar please pm me with all your ship class your rank and department please and i will make them

i dont want it. i agree with natse. its not that i dont like it, but i like our current avatars more. we have some of the best avatars out of any fleet, and i want to keep them. merlin also said to me, if i dont like it, dont use it. (or along the lines of that, i dont remember)
Back to top Go down
Rear Admiral Rolland

Rear Admiral Rolland

PostSubject: Re: NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM   NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:31 pm

Solo, did you get permission from Merlin to issue new Avatars?
Back to top Go down
lunarj

lunarj

PostSubject: Re: NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM   NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:58 pm

They're very nice, but I think they're a little too flashy, I prefer something a little more...reserved and dignified.
Back to top Go down
Spaztoid

Spaztoid

PostSubject: Re: NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM   NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 am

I will admit the new avatars are interesting, but they lack the UBF design and are designed with obvious flair and that's not star fleet's style. While we could try out new logos, let's make them UBF before we do.
Back to top Go down
koolkikij

koolkikij

PostSubject: Re: NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM   NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 am

they are not "new avatars". i thought i should clear that up. if you WANT, u can use them as ur avatar ON HERE ONLY. you are not allowed to use any other avatar on the cryptic forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM   NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW AVATARS FOR THIS FORUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Britannian Fleet Forum! :: The Lounge :: Lounge-
Jump to: