United Britannian Fleet Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Britannian Fleet Forum!

Welcome! Make yourself at home in the fleet.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Economy within STO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dyssiden

dyssiden

Economy within STO Empty
PostSubject: Economy within STO   Economy within STO Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:17 am

Does anybody have any idea whether or not the economy of the STO will be anything like it is in Second Life where you could buy "ocean front" properties etc....

I understand that the Star Trek economy does not work the same as it does not nor the same as it does in Second life... but perhaps CRYPTIC decided they can make some $$ by selling solar systems/planets?
Back to top Go down
lunarj

lunarj

Economy within STO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economy within STO   Economy within STO Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:59 pm

I've never played second life, but I don't think you'll be able to buy real estate, not on the ground anyway. You may be able to build your own space station, although Fleets may get them for free. Anyway, you can put it in the ask cryptic, or the suggestion thread.(both on STO)
Who knows, maybe being able to buy a little place on Risa might be nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Economy within STO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Britannian Fleet Forum! :: The Lounge :: Lounge-
Jump to: